- 1 tablespoon fresh peas, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 8 mint leaves, plus 1 whole sprig for garnish
- 2 ounces white rum
- ¾ ounce fresh lime juice
- ¼ ounce simple syrup
- 2 ounces seltzer water, for topping
1. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the fresh peas with the sugar and mint leaves. Add the rum, lime juice and simple syrup. Fill the shaker with ice and shake vigorously until chilled.
2. Strain into an ice-filled Collins glass and top with the seltzer. Garnish with a skewer of peas and a mint sprig, then serve.