- 1 chicken breast
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 tbsp spicy paprika
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 2 eggs
- 7 oz Doritos
- Frying oil
- Add the Doritos to a blender. Blend until reduced to crumbs.
- Cut the chicken to smaller pieces and season with salt.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, paprika and onion powder.
- Beat the eggs in another bowl and reserve.
- Coat the chicken with the flour, then with the eggs and finally with the crumbs.
- Fry in hot oil until they are golden and crispy
- Place the chicken over a paper towel to remove excess oil and serve.