- salt to season
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup dried parsley
- 3 tbsp of cayenne powder
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1 1/2 cup panko
- 150 grams of monterrey jack cheese, cut in sticks
- 150 grams hard mozarella, cut in sticks
- 6 long green chilies
- Prepare the seasoned flour.
- Place two pieces of cheese in the green chili, press it together.
- Dip it in the eggs, in the flour, in the eggs, in the panko. Repeat twice.
- Place on a paper towel to absorb the oil. serve with a marinara sauce, salsa or just flake salt.