- 6 small bananas
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 180 gr dark chocolate
- Peel the bananas and skewer them one by one.
- Wrap the bananas in cling wrap and keep them in the freezer for at least an hour.
- In a food processor, pulse the dried fruit and nuts until a crumb is made.
- Using the double boiler method, melt the dark chocolate.
- Set up a dipping station by spreading the crumb out on a plate.
- Unwrap the bananas, dip in the dark chocolate, and roll in the crumb before the chocolate sets. Gently put aside and store in the freezer in an air tight container.