- 1/3 to 1/2 small bag lettuce mix of your choosing
- 1/2 cup canned chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 mini cucumber or 1/4 of a large greenhouse cucumber
- 6 small tomatoes or 1 medium
- 1 large handful fresh flat leaf parsley (or other fresh herbs like mint or oregano)
- 1/4 large bell pepper
- 1 spring onion
- 20g feta cheese
- 1/2 lemon
- 3 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Chop the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, spring onion, bell pepper, and the parsley
2. In a large bowl toss together all the chopped veggies along with the chickpeas and the crumbled feta.
3. Make the dressing by whisking together the yogurt and olive oil. Once they are completely combined add the juice of 1/2 a lemon (about a tbsp). salt, and pepper, and mix again. Dress the salad just before eating.