- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free oats if making this GF)
- 1/2 cup raw (whole) almonds
- 1/2 cup raw pecan halves
- 1/2 cup shredded or shaved coconut
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 cup white chocolate chips (use certified gluten-free chocolate chips is making this GF)
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
Combine the oats, almonds, pecans, and coconut in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt together until smooth. Pour the maple syrup mixture over the oats mixture, and toss until everything is evenly mixed.
Spread the granola mixture out evenly on a greased baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes, pulling the mixture out at the halfway point and giving it a good stir before the final round of baking. Remove and let cool until the granola reaches room temperature. Stir in the dried cranberries and white chocolate chips and toss to combine.
Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.