- 1 pound baby red potatoes, halved
- 3 ears corn, each shucked and quartered
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 pound andouille sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pound chorizo, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 6 thyme sprigs
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 dozen littleneck clams
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Chopped flat-leaf parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the grill to medium heat. Layer two 24-inch squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil on a clean surface. Top with 2 layers of cheesecloth. Layer the ingredients in the order of potatoes, corn, lemons, andouille, chorizo, garlic, thyme, paprika, dried oregano and clams. Season with salt and pepper, then bring the edges together to form a pouch. Pour the wine and melted butter over the clams, then crimp the edges to seal.
2. Place the packet over the grill and cook until the vegetables are tender and the clams are open, 30 to 35 minutes. Carefully remove the packet from the grill and open it. Transfer to a platter and drizzle with the cooking liquid from the packet. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.