- 1 medium sized beetroot washed and peeled
- 2 teaspoons dukkah – Find here LINK
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 100g fresh ewes’ cheese – Find here LINK
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Small squeeze fresh lemon juice
- Pinch black pepper
- Pinch mineral rich salt
- Leafy greens
- Boiled Egg
- Baked Salmon or tofu
+ Wash and peel the beetroot and cut into smaller chunks.
+ Place into a food processor with all the other ingredients and blend until you get a smooth dip. You may need to stop and scrape to get an even texture but thats it!
+ Serve as a punchy dressing, or as a delicious dipping sauce for baked salmon and a leafy green salad.