- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4-6 pounds pork shoulder, bone-in or boneless
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbsps paprika — sweet, hot or smoked
1. In a slow cooker combine the ketchup and vinegar. Pat meat dry, rub with the salt, pepper, paprika and place in the slow cooker.
2. Cover and cook on high for 5-7 hours or on low for 10 hours or until tender. (You’ll know it’s done when the meat is falling apart or off the bone.
Serve on hamburger buns with extra BBQ sauce, buttered corn, and store-bought coleslaw.