- 4 chicken breast
- 1 small bunch thyme, leads chopped
- 1 small bunch rosemary, leaves chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into quarters, lengthways
- 6 cloves garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 artichokes, outer leaves, removed, trimmed and peeled and cut into quarters
- 250g red quinoa, cooked
- 200g rocket
- 100g parmesan
- dressing: basil and rocket pesto
Mix the chicken with the herbs, the zest and juice of 1 lemon (reserve a quarter), the garlic and splash of olive oil. Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
Rub artichokes with reserved lemon, drizzle with oil and cook in a loosely covered non metallic dish with 100ml water at 200C for 20-25 minutes.
Grill the chicken over a low heat for about 20 minutes until golden.
Drizzle the remaining lemon with oil, season and grill until it colour slightly. Toss with the quinoa, artichokes, rocket, a little oil and seasoning. Served topped with shaved Parmesan and thick slices of chicken.