- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 small bunch thyme, leaves chopped
- 1 small bunch rosemary, leaves chopped
- 2 lemons, cut into quarters lengthways
- 6 cloves garlic
- extra virgin olive oil
- 8 artichokes, outer leaves removed, trimmed and peeled, and cut into quarters
- 250g red quinoa, cooked 200g rocket
- 100g Parmesan
- Dressing suggestion: basil and rocket pesto
1/ Mix the chicken with the herbs, the zest and juice of 1 lemon (reserve a quarter), the garlic and a splash of olive oil. Cover; chill for at least 2 hours.
2/ Rub artichokes with reserved lemon, drizzle with oil and cook in a loosely covered non metallic dish with 100ml water at 200°C for 20-25 minutes.
3/ Grill the chicken over a low heat for about 20 minutes, until golden brown.
4/ Drizzle the remaining lemon with oil, season and grill until it colours slightly. Toss with the quinoa, artichokes, rocket, a little oil and seasoning. Serve topped with shaved Parmesan and thick slices of chicken.