- 6 large spring roll/rice paper sheets
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 avocado
- 1-2 cups of lettuce or greens of your choice
- 1/2 mango
- 1 handful mint leaves (2-3 sprigs of mint)
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp almond butter (or nut butter of your choice)
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
1. Slice the mango, cucumber, and half the avocado into thin pieces.
2. Prepare the avocado dipping sauce by mashing up the remaining avocado half and combining it with the olive oil, the juice of half a lemon, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Thin out with 1-3 teaspoons of water until you reach your desired consistency.
3. Make the almond dipping sauce by combining the almond butter with 2 tablespoons of warm water. Whisk together until combined and stir in the honey, soy sauce, juice of half a lemon and a pinch of salt.
4. Once all your components are ready, fill a large shallow bowl with room temperature water. One roll at a time, place the sheet of rice paper in the water for a few seconds, just long enough to make it pliable. Take the rice paper out of the water and dab on a little bit of the dipping sauce of your choice followed by a few slices of avocado, mango and cucumber, add a mint leaf or 2 and a few leaves of lettuce and roll once, fold in the sides, and continue to roll up your summer roll. Repeat with the remaining rice paper sheets.