- 2 cups (300 g) almond meal
- 2/3 cup (85 g) tapioca starch/arrowroot flour
- 2 tbsp flax/chia meal
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) coconut milk, canned or homemade
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) coconut oil
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC) and line a loaf tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the dry ingredients together in one bowl.
- Whisk the wet ingredients together in another bowl.
- Combine both wet and dry ingredients together and pour into a loaf tin.
- Place the loaf tin in the oven for 30 to 40 mins or until golden brown on top and cooked through.
- Place a skewer in the center of the bread and when the skewer comes out clean, the bread is ready.
- Serve warm or toasted with your favorite topping.
- Avocado, alfalfa sprouts, salt and lemon juice