- 1 small aubergine, grated
- 1 small potato, grated
- 200g feta cheese, diced
- 2 eggs, poached
- 75ml olive oil
1. Place the grated aubergine and potato in a tea towel.
2. Once dry, place these ingredients in a bowl, drizzle over 50ml oil and season to taste. Mix in the feta cheese.
3. Pour the rest of the oil into a non-stick pan and place on a low heat. Spoon the aubergine mix into the pan and flatten it down to compact. Cook slowly for 5-10 minutes on each side until golden brown.
4. Carefully lift out and place on a plate. Serve with two poached eggs.