- 2 large aubergines, sliced lengthways, ½ cm thick
- 100g sundried tomatoes
- 8 small aubergine hearts, pre-cooked and marinated
- 8-10 basil leaves, torn
- 100g wild rocket
- 200g Buffalo mozzarella
- 30ml olive oil
For the dressing:
- 100ml olive oil
- 35ml balsamic vinegar
1. Brush the aubergine slices with olive oil and season.
2. Place the aubergine in a griddle pan and cook on each side for about 2 minutes, until tender. Place on a serving dish.
3. To make the dressing, whisk together all of the ingredients. Drizzle three quarters over the aubergine.
4. In a bowl, combine the tomato, artichoke, basil and mozzarella. Season. Spread this mixture on top of the aubergine.
5. Heap the rocket on top of the salad and pour over the remaining dressing to serve.