- 130g (4.5 oz) hazelnut or almond meal
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1-2 tbsp almond milk
- Pinch of sea salt
FRUIT MINCE INGREDIENTS
- ½ cup sour cherries
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Zest & juice of orange
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 3 tbsp flaked almonds
- Preheat oven to 350ºF (180ºC).
- In food processor, process pastry ingredients.
- Press pastry layer into mini tart tins or silicone moulds.
- Bake in the oven for 10 mins.
- In small saucepan over medium heat, heat sour cherries, maple syrup, zest and juice of orange, cinnamon and nutmeg. Stir to combine.
- Remove baked tarts from the oven and allow to slightly cool.
- Spoon fruit mince into tarts when ready to serve.