- 2 organic salmon fillets
- 1⁄2 cauliflower
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 spring onion chopped
- 1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 red chilli, deseeded and chopped
FOR THE GLAZE
- 2 tbsp miso paste
- 1cm grated ginger
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp tahini
- 1 lime
1. Channelling your inner Nigella? Okay, then preheat the oven to 160°C. Place the salmon fillets on individual pieces of foil, whisk up the ingredients for the glaze and brush it over the fish before wrapping each, leaving a little space between the top of the salmon and the foil. Bake for around 15 mins.
2. Meanwhile, chop the cauliflower into florets and place in a food processor. Pulse lightly until you get a rice-like consistency.
3. Next up, heat a large frying pan and add 1 tsp of coconut oil. Add the onion, coriander and chilli. Pour in the cauliflower and leave to soften for about 5 mins.
4. Once the salmon is cooked, place on top of a serving of cauliflower rice. Drizzle the remaining glaze over the top.