- 1 bottle chilled Champagne
- White Creme de Cocoa
- candy canes
1. In a ziplock bag, crush 1 whole candy cane with a rolling-pin or something sturdy until you are left with a semi fine powder.
2. Dip the rims of your champagne flutes in a small dish of White Creme de Cocoa and then in the crushed candy cane.
3. Fill champagne glasses 1/3 full with White Creme de Cocoa and then the rest of the way with chilled Champagne.
4. Garnish with a whole candy cane. (this adds color and flavor to the cocktail!)