- 2 eggs
- ⅔ cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (other types of milk work fine, too)
- 3 overripe bananas
- ⅔ cup nonfat greek yogurt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- ¾ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray your muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the eggs, sugar, oil, almond milk, bananas, and greek yogurt. Stir until well-mixed.
- In another large bowl, whisk together the sifted flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cocoa powder.
- Pour the wet ingredient mixture into the dry ingredient mixture and fold together until just combined. Then, fold in ½ cup of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the cups and top with the remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Warm peanut butter in the in 30 second intervals until melted. Drizzle the peanut butter on the cooled muffins and serve.