- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 small bunch scallions, white and green parts separated, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 bag (10 oz.) frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups thick and chunky style green sauce
- 1 can (10 oz.) diced tomatoes with green chilies, drained
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 cup crushed multigrain tortilla chips, optional
- Scallions, for serving, optional
- Avocado slices, for serving, optional
- Greek yogurt, for serving, optional
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. In a 9-by-13-inch baking dish, combine sweet potatoes, scallion whites, olive oil, salt, and smoked paprika. Bake 15 minutes.
3. Reduce heat to 400° and remove dish from oven. Add corn, black beans, chicken, green sauce, tomatoes with green chilies, and stir to combine. Return dish to oven and bake 25 minutes, or until heated through.
4. Sprinkle with cheese and tortilla chips and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Top with scallion greens, avocado, and Greek yogurt (if using) and serve.