- 1 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups multigrain cheerios
- 1 cup raisins, semi sweet chocolate chips, nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, oats, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, mix coconut oil, peanut butter and honey. Microwave for 20-30 seconds. Whisk together, and then add egg, mashed banana pulp, and vanilla extract.
- Stir the dry ingredients into the peanut butter mixture until well combined. Add the cheerios and raisins or chocolate chips and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Drop 1/3 cup sized scoops onto a Silpat or parchment lined baking sheet, and flatten slightly. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until golden around the edges. Allow them to cool on the baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.