- 3 zucchini, spiralized
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- a few tablespoons of chopped onion, minced garlic, or a combo
- 4 ears fresh sweet corn, kernels cut off the cob
- ½ cup chicken broth, milk, water, etc.
- pinch of salt, to taste
- Parmesan, pepitas, fresh basil, or anything else your heart desires to add to the mix
- Heat the butter or olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion or garlic and saute until soft and fragrant. Add the corn kernels and saute for another 5-10 minutes until very soft and roasty-looking. Transfer to a blender and add the liquid. Puree until very smooth.
- In the same pan, add a swish of olive oil and saute the zoodles for 2-3 minutes until they begin to soften. Add the corn sauce and toss to combine, adding extra liquid as needed to loosen the sauce. Top with something fresh, cheesy OR crunchy