- 2 teaspoons white miso paste
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed Sunkist® orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Sunkist lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 Sunkist oranges
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 16 oyster mushrooms (about 1/2 pound), cut in half
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 6 cups baby kale
- Whisk the miso paste and the freshly squeezed Sunkist® orange juice and freshly squeezed Sunkist lime juice in a small bowl.
- Then slowly whisk in the oils until combined. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- In the meantime, cut the peel off the Sunkist oranges and then segment using a small paring knife. Set aside.
- Heat the canola oil in a large non-stick sauté pan.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté until crispy about 2 -3 minutes per side.
- Add in the sesame seeds and stir, then remove from the heat and transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the Sunkist orange segments, baby kale and dressing. Toss to combine.