- 1 Sunkist® orange (Blood, Navel, Cara Cara or Valencia)
- 1 Sunkist lemon
- 3 cups mixed olive varieties of your choice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Cut the Sunkist® orange into quarters, then cut into thin slices and place in a large bowl.
- Zest and juice the Sunkist lemon and add to the oranges.
- Stir in the olives, thyme, rosemary, red pepper flakes and olive oil.
- Cover and refrigerate to marinate for at least 4 hours, before baking.
- When ready to serve, preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place olive mixture in an 8 to 9-inch ovenproof skillet, such as a cast iron pan.
- Bake the olives for about 20 minutes.