For the Dough:
- 2½ cups 00 flour
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon yeast
- For the Roast Mushrooms:
- 12 ounces oyster mushrooms, roughly torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, finely chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
For the Herb Purée:
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup arugula
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
For the Garlic Butter:
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, finely grated
- For the Topping:
- 1 pound raclette, sliced
1. Make the dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer, fitted with the dough hook attachment, combine all of the ingredients. Mix until a smooth, elastic dough forms, then transfer to a flour-dusted bowl and cover with a towel. Place in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 2 hours.
2. Divide the dough into 4 balls, then place the balls on a flour-dusted plate and cover with a towel. Place in a warm spot to proof again for 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile, roast the mushrooms: Preheat the oven to 400º. On a baking sheet, toss the mushrooms with the olive oil, garlic, onion, salt and pepper to combine. Roast, stirring halfway through, until tender and golden brown, 20 minutes. Set aside. Place a pizza stone in the oven and increase the temperature to 500º.
4. Make the herb purée: Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and prepare an ice bath. Boil the basil, parsley and arugula for 30 seconds, then transfer to the ice bath until cool, 1 minute. Squeeze the greens to release any excess liquid, then transfer to a blender with the remaining purée ingredients. Purée until smooth, then set aside.
5. Make the garlic butter: In a small saucepan, bring the butter and garlic to a simmer. Cook until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Then remove from the heat and set aside.
6. Assemble the pizzas: On a lightly floured surface, roll out 1 ball of dough into a 10-inch circle. Spread a quarter of the herb purée over the dough and top with a quarter of the mushrooms and raclette. Repeat with the remaining dough balls.
7. Transfer to the stone and bake, one at a time, until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and place on a cutting board. Brush the crust with the garlic butter and slice, then serve.