- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 120ml plain yogurt
- 1 1/4 tsp Mediterranean spiced sea salt, store-bought or homemade
- 680 pounds chicken tenders (see notes)
1. In a bowl, combine the lemon juice, olive oil, yogurt, and Mediterranean-spiced sea salt and stir. Add the chicken tenders and stir so that the chicken is covered in themarinade. Put in refrigerator.
2. Let marinate for 20 minutes (or up to an hour).
3. Heat a large skillet over high heat for 1 minute (see notes), then add the chicken tenders, gently shaking off any excess marinade as you put them in the pan. Discard remaining marinade.
4. Cook for 5 minutes. Drain off the liquid and continue to cook for another 3 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Remove from the heat, serve, and enjoy.
If you don’t have chicken tenders, simply slice chicken breasts into strips (I usually get three or four strips out of one chicken breast). I like making this on the stovetop because the cook time is 10 minutes, but you could also bake it in a baking dish (20 minutes at 200°F).