- 2 large red apples (I used fuji), cored
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground ginger
- tiny pinch of ground cloves
- (optional: 1-2 pitted dates or 1-2 teaspoons honey, to sweeten if needed)
Add all ingredients to a blender. Pulse until combined and smooth. Taste and add sweetener if needed, pulsing to combine.
Serve immediately. Sprinkle the top of each smoothie with a pinch of cinnamon if desired.