- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup organic brown rice protein powder (I use North Coast Naturals)
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (taste and add more if desired, you could also use organic stevia drops)
- 1 cup water + more as needed
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, then slowly add the water, mixing until “just mixed.” It should be a little lumpy and quite thick. Add a little extra water if needed.
- Cook in a hot non-stick pan until bubbles appear in the centre of each pancake. Flip and cook for a few more minutes.