- ½ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/3 cup oat flour
- 2 egg whites
- ¼ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon cashew butter
- ¾ cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- Heat a skillet on the stovetop over medium heat.
- In a blender or food processor, blend together egg whites, ¼ cup almond milk, ¼ cup blueberries and cashew butter until smooth. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add ½ scoop protein powder and oat flour to the mixing bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon about ¼ cup of the pancake mix onto the skillet, making 5 pancakes total, and cook on each side about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown.
- For the jam, heat ¾ cup blueberries and maple syrup in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
- For the glaze, stir together ¼ scoop protein powder and 2 tablespoons almond milk until smooth.
- Spoon the jam and glaze on top of the pancakes. Enjoy!