- 2 medium bananas mashed
- 1 scoop unflavored protein powder (I used oriya)
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I used raw fusion)
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tbs cacao nibs
- 3 tbs cocoa powder
- ½ tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbs. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- pinch salt
- Mash the bananas into a bowl
- Add egg whites and mix
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined
- Preheat a skillet or pan over medium heat.
- Spray skillet with nonstick cooking spray of your choice (I used coconut oil)
- Scoop pancake batter onto skillet with medium heat. I used 2-3 tablespoons for each pancake.
- Allow to cook for 5 minutes on one side and carefully flip. Check the top of the pancakes before flipping, there should be small bubbles that are popping in the batter when it’s time to flip.
- Cook an additional 3 to 5 minutes till firm to touch
- Serve with your favorite fruit and nut butter