- 1 cup Rolled Oats (use certified gluten free oats to ensure gluten free)
- 1 whole Banana
- 1 cup Non Dairy Milk Unsweetened (I Used Flax)
- 60 grams Protein Powder (I Used Naked Nutrition Brown Rice)
- ½ teaspoons Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoons Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- Blend all ingredients in a blender for 60 seconds or until fully blended.
- Prepare a greased pancake griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Use a pancake ring or just freehand two large spoonfuls of batter to make 4-inch pancakes. Once you pour batter, add about 1 tablespoon blueberries to top of pancakes. Cook and do not flip until edges are golden brown. Flip and cook for about 1 minute or until set. Let cool on cooling rack or eat immediately.