- 1/4 cup raw unsalted whole cashews
- 4 large Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp organic coconut oil, melted
- 3/4 cup Dannon Light & Fit Vanilla Greek Nonfat Yogurt
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 6-cup standard-size muffin pan
- Food processor
1. Cut four 6×3-inch pieces of parchment paper and place them inside four cups of a muffin tin, making sure the paper sticks out a little over the top of each cup.
2. To make the crust, place cashews, dates, salt, oats, vanilla, and coconut oil in a food processor. Pulse, 1 minute, until nuts and oats are crumbled and a sticky dough is achieved. When you grab the dough with your fingers, it should stick together.
3. Place 1 heaping and packed tbsp of dough in each muffin cup. Using your fingers, press down on the dough firmly, bringing the crust up and around the edges. Set aside.